The ICAR 2019 social functions will be also available as a package for guests, and it includes:
– Welcome Cocktail (Monday Evening)
– Tour to Inhotim Contemporary Art Museum and Garden (Tuesday Afternoon)
– Conference Dinner at Xapuri Restaurant (Tuesday Evening)
The cost is USD 80.00, for the package.
If you wish to purchase a guest package, please send the guest’s name, passport number and e-mail to email@example.com. After receiving the required information, a paypal link will be sent to your e-mail for payment.
News Important Dates:
List of accepted workshops:
- Key Technologies for Autonomous Robotic Surgery
- Human Movement Understanding
- Robotics for Occupational Safety & Health in Industrial Environments
- Physical Robot Interaction
- Deep Learning for Robotic Image Perception in GPUs: an Introductory Hands-on Tutorial
- Applications of Dual Quaternion Algebra to Robotics
The 19th International Conference on Advanced Robotics (ICAR), one of the oldest and most prestigious robotics conferences in the world, will be held in Brazil, hosted by the Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais – UFMG. ICAR 2019 will offer you an unparalleled experience with excellent technical programs and social activities.
The technical program of ICAR consists of plenary talks, workshops and oral presentations from all areas of robotics, focusing on emerging paradigms and application areas including but not limited to: robotics vision, adversarial planning, cognitive robotics, robot operating systems, robotics architectures, simulation and visualization, mobile robots, robot swarms, humanoid robots, biologically-inspired robots, self-localization and navigation, embedded and mobile hardware, spatial cognition, robotic entertainment, human-robot interaction, robot competitions, multi-robot systems, unmanned aerial robots, search and rescue robots, underwater robotic systems, learning and adaptation, educational robotics, cooperation and competition, rehabilitation robotics, dynamics and control, and immersive robotics.
The proceedings will be indexed in IEEE Xplore and extended versions of selected best papers will be invited for publication in a special issue of the “Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems”.